Post by dreamingtree on Jun 12, 2012 16:59:47 GMT -5
I already thanked the Bonnaroo people in an email for all the extra stuff they added that made things so much more comfortable. I got a very nice response also.
Thank you Fawn for showing me that I am not too old to rock a tutu and for providing me with a most beautiful one! And thank you for just being such a kind and giving person and being a great role model for others.
Thank you to Bunny for the awesome brunch as always, and to whoever put up all the shade tents for the brunch area, and set up the bar and food areas. Awesome job!!
Thank you to my friends Sherry and Chad for day parking with me and letting me stay at their house. I got to sleep in the AC in a real bed and I was not a cranky bitch all weekend! Chad even cooked us breakfast each morning.
Thank you to Kim, Kathy and Julie for talking me into going into the tent for Alice Cooper, where I found Pondo, Greg, Jay, Dan, and I don't even know who else. And I had a blast!!
Thank you to NoAge, Cody(CPK?), Airline and NoD for letting the old Welsh lady hang out with them at shows and not treat me like an old lady
Thank you to ALL the Inforoo people who just in general make my life fuller and more fun. It means a lot to know that so many people have your back if you need it, and not just for the weekend of Bonnaroo.
My list is too long and I really fear for leaving someone out unintentionally, but here goes:
1. Thank you to the QSAROO angel who bought my ticket. I found out who it is and am not sure of the etiquette...whether you'd want to be publicly named or not. But thank you from the bottom of my heart for getting me to the best out of my 4 Bonnaroos. Simple words aren't enough.
2. Thank you to Bunny for organizing Brunch. It was amazing. I'm also glad that we got to hang out as much as we did.
3. Thank you to Jess for talking me into Tent Only. It was a good decision.
3. Thank you to Whoreshack for that amazing egg burrito thingy.
4. Thank you to Andrea, Julie, and the rest of my Alice Cooper crew. I promised you that you wouldn't be disappointed...and we weren't.
5. Thank you to Andrea for texting me her location during Phish and saving me blanket space in a good spot...and also for talking me into the pit during Gary Clark Jr.
6. Thank you to Bonnaroo organizers for all of the improvements this year. It was noticed. The no-wait lines in, the shade and water improvements and extra seating made for a good experience.
7. Thank you to God, Allah, Buddha, Hare Krishna, Mother Earth, Zeus, Stephen Hawking (had to throw him in there) and any and everyone else who had a hand in the spectacular weather that we enjoyed.
8. Thank you to the Druid, Idio, Julie and the rest of the crew with me during Unchained's train wreck.
9. Thank you to anyone on here that I talked to, hugged,drank with, nibbled corn with or laughed with all weekend. I love y'all.
10. Lastly, thanks to all of you for being amazing and being part of this wonderful community of people. We keep the spirit alive all year.
Thank you Art Vs. Science for the secret show by the fountain at 1:30 am Fri/Sat that made me fall in love with your music. Never heard of you guys ever but it took 3 songs and I was hooked. I went back to camp and told all my neighbors about you guys and made them all come to the Sonic set the next day. Good times!
Thanks to my 2 cousins who decided to check out Bonnaroo for the first time after hearing me rave about it for 5 years.
Thanks to the stoner/philosopher dude who was several tents down from me and came by himself but set up a little lounge with chairs and a loaded cooler for anyone and everyone who wanted to hang. I had a great time talking to him. Very very intellgent and funny as hell.
Thanks once again to Bonnaroo just for existing in the first place. You have changed my life!
Post by abrakapokus on Jun 13, 2012 11:27:56 GMT -5
Thank you Bonnaroo for the improvements already mentioned.
Thank you QSAROO for Dave's ticket and an awesome hammock and for generally making me feel fuzzy inside.
Thank you Superfly for the VIP upgrades and thank you Dave for doing the work that got us VIP upgrades.
Thank you Mom and Dad for taking such good care of my kids while I'm a Roo.
Thank you Sarah and Mike D for housing us for a preparty, setting up all the RV payments and logistics, and for making amazing food/comfort at our site.
Thank you Al and Jade for party favors, chili peppers was much for fun with them.
Thank you CKS for the Mango and shirt and your kitty on a stick! I'm so glad to meet you.
Thank you Phi for skrillex front row and for ear plugs. Once we got those I was actually able to dance a lot more and had a great time.
Thank you EEP for my puffy paint bandanna and becoming a very close friend of mine <3
Thanks to the guy trying to help me find my way when I got lost around East 1st street. Sorry I had a freak out moment and ran off like a crazy person. You didn't scare me I just wasn't in a good place but thanks for trying to help.
Thanks to MaeMae for the dance and giving me the hammock!
Thanks to my hubby Dave for talking me into Bonnaroo last year and introducing me to inforoo <3 I love you!
Bunny for the Brunch, Hollie for the beer, Theshining for the granola bar when I was feeling dizzy, Jess for Art vs Science, LLL for legwarmers and pancakes, Mayo for the Tutu. So many other people for hugs, company, drinks, stories, blankets, back massages, food, and just being awesome.