Post by The Wookie Monster on Jan 21, 2011 22:53:23 GMT -5
How about the Felice Brothers? Sheer/shear as homonyms so they play them as kin, ie brothers. Cecilia is a female name, henceforth we are looking for something female which is Felice which is short for Felicia.
Please god. We need to stop before these Panic at the Disco theories get out of hand. Sure, they're better than Fallout Boy, but that's like saying shitting your pants is better than throwing up all over yourself, it may be true but both are still pretty bad.
That being said, I think the Coachella lineup pretty much all but confirms Scissor Sisters.
Okay, so I know I'm digressing and completely off topic here, but shitting in your pants is waaaaaaaaaay worse than throwing up all over yourself!!!! I just had to comment on this.
"The pallium, in its present Western form, is a narrow band, "three fingers broad", woven of white lamb's wool from sheep raised by Trappist monks, with a loop in the centre resting on the shoulders over the chasuble and two dependent lappets, before and behind; so that when seen from front or back the ornament resembles the letter Y. "
It's Lady Gaga - there is a fashion designer named Cecilia Cassini - she's ten years old, her favorite artist is none other than Lady Gaga. And Lady Gaga wore a Sheer jumpsuit in a concert with Yoko Ono in L.A. Do you think I got clue #2? Check out my post Re: Clue #1 and tell me what you think!
Post by garychardonnay on Feb 18, 2011 16:11:51 GMT -5
Hello Rooclue lovers, loathers and dedicated sleuthers,
Though we've never done this in the past, I've decided to release to you - our loving and adoring fans - the Rooclues and answers. I'll only be giving the riddle and the answer - not an explanations of my complex and intricate process of creation. I'm sure you can understand why - or maybe not, I'm really smart.
So without further ado, The Rooclues:
1. A trip to space thwarted by a speckled lad's demise. A watershed moment otherwise. A. Opeth
2. Cecilia's dress code: Sheer A. Scissor Sisters
3. Still up. A month now, maybe two. Don't call the priest, just find my guru. A. Kylesa
4. A veteran and magistrate, or a character of sorts. A throne one cannot abdicate, of which a crab can make a fort. A. Wavves
5. Red, White and Blue are all a part of this young palette. A farm heathen disguised among giants, the only Ten I see. A. Karen Elson
6. From one BoRe to another, a war rages amongst champions. We're calling for divine intervention. A. Deer Tick
7. Sun shines on these former nannies; a persistence of sound persists. A. The Drums
8. A maudlin pioneer living on the fringe; not one to plateau. A. Wanda Jackson
9. Stop short of a march with this ruffian. It's a heavier endeavor. A. Beirut
10. A cardinal combines fire and ice with friends in high places. A. J Cole
11. The libra denotes these "brothers." Look forward to a new snack. A. Chiddy Bang