I'm done! Did my last 2 hours of work this morning, report back on August 3rd (I think...whenever that monday is )I'm not even checking my work email until then! Gonna go up to the mountains this weekend with a friend, then camping next weekend with my family, then Tues. night driving up to TN for volunteer check-in Weds. morning!!!!!!!!!
10 left. Luckily, I had earned a couple of comp days earlier in the month and didn't take my Memorial Day holiday so I've got three comp days to use for Roo on top of my four days off and don't have to use any vacation. The downside is that my gf and I had our first kiss during Secret Machines during Roo of '05 so our anniversary is the eleventh and I'll be driving to Manchester all day. Luckily I'm an awesome boyfriend most of the time so I get a pass on this relationship foul...
I have 5 days left or nights I should say and after tonight I only work 5 outta the next 19 days!! Woo hoo!! The only thing getting me through work right now is the thought of DMB next Wed. and then the 'Roo!
This word also has a underground meaning once you break it down. Let’s take “Bonn” for example and it actually turns into the word “Bone”. We all know gays use this word to describe the action of when they are fecal fisting their Cuban cabana boy at their sex bath house parties. Now let’s look at Roo, “Roo” is short for “Kangaroo”.So put the full true message together and you get“Bone a Kangaroo
The thought has occured to me as well-I have enough time, but everyone at work knows that I'm going to Bonnaroo (along with one of my co-workers), so if I decide to bail out a few days early it would probably look a bit.....suspicious.....
Bonnaroo 2008,09,10,11,12,13 soon to be 14
7/23 Lyle Lovett, 7/29 Trampled by Turtles/Devil Makes 3,
10/9 YMSB, MOEMS, 11/13 FRANTI!
2/26 Carolina Chocolate Drops
5/14 Fitz and the Tantrums
Post by fairykissed on Jun 4, 2008 10:50:11 GMT -5
Only 4 more work days including today for me.
I have been pretty much worthless at work since i discovered Inforoo last week. I have spent probably about 95% of thework day reading posts on here and the other 5% is spent at lunch. I have even made up my official roo schedual and packing list while at work. Gosh I love my job!
The only hardship I have left to face, is that my 8 year olds birthday is Weds. the 11th. I leave Tuesday night. Last year it worked so I didn't miss it, not this year. I got him something special and I will spend the whole day Tuesday with him. Still, I don't feel that great about it. I don't see them father's day either. Someday I will take them with.
i feel for you on that....i have a kid at camp this week who will be with her dad most of next week for his visit...then so i really won't get to see her but about 5 out of 15 days which sucks...and leavin a very clingly 4 year old too....gonna be tough this year she was better last year....
only 6 more work days!!! and a practice camp for the 3rd weekend in a row ;D at the river!! wooooo hooooo!!!