1) Preliminary Round: A single poll will be run for all 20 players. Top 12 will advance to the "grouped knock-out" rounds. Bottom 8 will proceed to play-offs.
2) Play-off Round: Single-elimination tournament to determine the remaining 4 players that will advance to the next round. Seeds will be determined by the number of votes each player got in the preliminary round.
3) Grouped Knock-out Rounds: - All 16 players who advance to this round will be grouped into 4 levels based on the number of votes obtained in the preliminary round. Players that are ranked 1-4 in preliminaries will be in Level S (as in Supreme), those ranked between 5-8 will be in Level R (as in Runner-up), and those ranked between 9-12 will be in Level T (as in 'Thirth'). Remaining 4 spots will be the winners of the play-off round, who will be named as Level U (as in Underdog).
- Four groups (named as Group A, B, C and D) will be created randomly. Each group will have one S, one R, one T, and one U level player. Randomization is used to determine which S player, for example, will be in which group. There won't be two S (or R or T or U) level players in the same group.
- Each group will have their own single-elimination tournament. Match-ups: S level vs. U level & R level vs. T level. Winner of the match-ups will play against each other two determine the winner of the group.
4) Final Four: Semi-final - Winner of Group A vs. winner of Group D & winner of Group B vs. winner of Group C. Winner of the match-ups will advance to the final, where the champion will be decided via poll (this is to add an element of surprise).
Additional notes: - Voting will be public with the exception of preliminary round and the final round. - Each round will be 72 hours long. - Randomization will be used for determining the seed if two (or more) players get the same vote after the preliminary round or for determining the winner of a tie in any of the match-ups.