Any reasoning why? It let me pick my seats so I figured in the middle would be best. Curious how security will be and if there's any possibility of sneaking down into other sections if the place is full of empty seats.
I got blocked from the Ticketmaster site yesterday for refreshing too many times trying to pull better seats for Phish @ Oak Mountain so I had to call. Dude swore they were the best $58 seats he could find. Probably could have just paid the extra $7/ticket to get closer to the middle, but he didn't suggest those and I didn't look at the price ranges since I was getting the 403 error at ticketmaster.com. Bastards. I think we'll be able to move.
Post by MonieMakesMeMoanie on May 20, 2014 11:05:56 GMT -5
Oh shit, you weren't kidding about actually getting Prince. Whenever I see that typed anywhere on here I assume it's a joke, usually closely followed by "WE GOT DAFT PUNK!" Too bad this is way to far from me, looks like a good time.
Highlites of 2014 so far
*** WRESTLEMANIA NOLA!
1. Prince/Nile Rodgers/Janelle Monae-NOLA 7/4
2. The Mojo of Dr. John Tribute-NOLA 5/3
3. Nin/Soundgarden/Dillinger-ATL 8/8
4. Gov't Mule & Friends-NOLA 5/2
5. Celebrate Gregg Allman- ATL 1/10
6. Outkast- Hangout Festival
7. Neutral Milk Hotel/Elf Power- NOLA 2/20
8. Skinny Puppy- NOLA 2/3
9. of Montreal/Boogarins- Pensacola 5/5
10. Nick Cave- NOLA 7/21