This is for 2012 only. Do not take into consideration age of the fest, past lineups or anything else that doesn't pertain to the 2012 festivals.
What you are voting on here is which festival was better in 2012. Which one you either A) enjoyed most or B) would have preferred to go to. Use whatever reasons you want. Lineup, location, cleanliness, comfort, clean portos, people, just plain preference, ANYTHING
Boo. Despite being filled with corny Baby Boomers blocking out chair space in the middle of walkable areas and the dust/mud, I'm with postjack on this one. I'll be hitting Outside Lands in the next couple of years, though. I'm sure it's fantastic. But damn, I saw The Eagles, My Morning Jacket, Herbie Hancock, and Warren Haynes all play back to back at this last Fest. That's the freaking deal.
Highlites of 2014 so far
*** WRESTLEMANIA NOLA!
1. Prince/Nile Rodgers/Janelle Monae-NOLA 7/4
2. The Mojo of Dr. John Tribute-NOLA 5/3
3. Nin/Soundgarden/Dillinger-ATL 8/8
4. Gov't Mule & Friends-NOLA 5/2
5. Celebrate Gregg Allman- ATL 1/10
6. Outkast- Hangout Festival
7. Neutral Milk Hotel/Elf Power- NOLA 2/20
8. Skinny Puppy- NOLA 2/3
9. of Montreal/Boogarins- Pensacola 5/5
10. Nick Cave- NOLA 7/21