People have asked about the questions? what were the 50 questions? Can I get a copy to check out? With respect to the institution, I will give you my answers and we will see if we can guess the questions. ;D This should be fun, but will probably be painful for many of you.
1) You can contact me on Inforoo as Scrog, look for <-------this guy, my phone and email is *blah, blah, blah* on FB look for <-------this guy, Bryan Scroggie
2) I am 37 and yes I can prove it, want to see the rings in my trunk?
3) Yes, 2010 was my first year at Roo.
4) I found inforoo last year soon after I had bought tickets.
5) SoutnernGA Festival Machine was the first Inforoo member I have met and that was at Bear Creek last year. Last week I met Cindysheis at Wanee. Other than those two and a phone call, I have only had contact with Inforoo members via this board and on FB.
6) Yes, I have 1-3 references.
7) Right now I live in Florida, and it is nice. I have traveled a lot and now it is good to be close to friends and family.
8) I would change the weather. It gets so hot/humid here in July August. and legalize.
9) When I am selected I am going to take the massage therapist that works at the local poker room. We have talked and she is a festival girl. Her payment would be massages, when ever I needed. J/k, I would take my roommate, my brother.
10) My vices are chocolate/sugar, coffee w/ vanilla creamer, medical , and poker.
11) Am I physically up to the challenge of Roo, God I hope so. I will say, after Wanee I might need some "training" this last month.
12) Yes, I saw the grass grow on summer afternoon when I was about 22 years old. That morning I walked the pasture. That afternoon we had "Fun-guy" tea. I watched the grass in my front lawn keep growing, but it never got longer, it just seemed to grow.
13) Two-Tea will be my ride.
14) Monkey hut off the back of 2T, tent under hut behind truck, tarp on the ground with carpet on the other end of shade structure, some chairs and a table on the carpet. Coolers are on the tail gate of Too-Tee. That is my set-up in a nut shell.
15) Why do you want to know my cooler size? Read this HERE.
16) My food plans? Really. Grilling with a propane grill and stove. I am packing little food. Couple packs of bacon, jello shots, and maybe one pre- cooked meal, like meat sauce or taco meat. Seal it up air tight, freeze it, reheat in boiling water at site and serve many people past and sauce or tacos.
17) Yes I will be at Brunch on Friday! ;D
18) A basket ball is round, because it is a ball and balls are round.
19) I am not a square.
20) During that crazy conflict last year I was at Flaming Lips making random strange noises and being 100% happy with my decision to miss the Black Keys. I will make that up this year.
21) Of the original 13, I have to go with one of the Carolina, I am from the south and I love that area!
22) In high school, The Lady and the Tiger I hated how that book ended.
23) I have been to Wanee and Bear Creek, and Hangout is calling my name this year. Would like to go to Jazzfest or Voodoo or ACL.
25) Superfly productions and AC entertainment or as one of the applicants put it, "SP/ACE". I like that.
26) Big Wu was the first act to play. I would have had to look that up.
27) It has nothing to do with the lead singer of U2, but Bonnaroo comes from Dr John, and N'awlins french, Bon meaning good and Rue meaning street and some how this translates into a really good time.
28) the population of coffee county doubles in size the 2nd week of June.
29) a Mancunian
32) On the home page it tells you who the moderators are.
33) Mike D is smiley king!
35) Kanye West was the biggest summers breeze to play Roo.
36) Grant and his wife are in the tomb, but it is a tomb and it is above ground, so nobody is buried in the tomb. (Only one person got this right, Jimmy Hoffa was my favorite answer.)
37) 42... and don't forget your towel
38) Red, white and Black are his colors.
39) AC is the man behind the curtains at Bonnaroo.
40) John, Paul, George, Ringo
42) What, Which, This, That, Other
43) I did not find shakedown or these grilled cheese, but I hear they cost $1 or $2
44) CarpeDM shoes are hanging from Matt's tree.
45) Good Fun Time!
46) Joe Rogan was the host of Fear Factor and is a comedian
He is a commentator for Ultimate Fighting Challenge.
He is a comedian, who called out Carlos Mencia for stealing jokes. Man stealia <----click here for the true story about the person who is most know as Carlos Mencia
47) Yes, I can get the time off from work for Roo.
48) Why do I believe I deserve this scholarship? I do not deserve it.
49) I would never, ever sell these tickets.
50) How do you Pay it Forward? There are many ways. Next time your in a diner/restaurant, buy the table next to you dessert or an appetizer of their whole check. When at the store, look at the person behind you in line at the cashier, buy their soda for them. Drive over to the retirement community and give someone a ride to the store. Mowing your yard? Ask your neighbor if they need there's done. Gifting is something we can do everyday. This gift fell off a truck and I brought it to you all. I am amazed by the beauty of this and honored to be part of it. ;D It has humbled me and I have made changes in my life in direct relation to this experience. Thank you.
Wow! The anonymous donors know whats up. I hope they are make it to Bonnaroo and have a great time with everyone else. This is definitely the reason ROO was born, because of generous people like yourselves. Hopefully some SuperCool/Friendly/RooFans will find their way to Roo!!!