It's Roger Walters - trip to space is the UK tv show Lost On Mars - the lad who died, a cop- main character, he dies in an accident but spends time in purgatory time traveling back to the 1970s. On Wikipedia one of the creators of the show describes it as a "humorous, pre-watershed moment to mock the 70s" and lastly the opening song to the Lost on Mars is TIME - off Dark Side of the Moon. Think I solved it?
Post by garychardonnay on Feb 18, 2011 16:10:48 GMT -5
Hello Rooclue lovers, loathers and dedicated sleuthers,
Though we've never done this in the past, I've decided to release to you - our loving and adoring fans - the Rooclues and answers. I'll only be giving the riddle and the answer - not an explanations of my complex and intricate process of creation. I'm sure you can understand why - or maybe not, I'm really smart.
So without further ado, The Rooclues:
1. A trip to space thwarted by a speckled lad's demise. A watershed moment otherwise. A. Opeth
2. Cecilia's dress code: Sheer A. Scissor Sisters
3. Still up. A month now, maybe two. Don't call the priest, just find my guru. A. Kylesa
4. A veteran and magistrate, or a character of sorts. A throne one cannot abdicate, of which a crab can make a fort. A. Wavves
5. Red, White and Blue are all a part of this young palette. A farm heathen disguised among giants, the only Ten I see. A. Karen Elson
6. From one BoRe to another, a war rages amongst champions. We're calling for divine intervention. A. Deer Tick
7. Sun shines on these former nannies; a persistence of sound persists. A. The Drums
8. A maudlin pioneer living on the fringe; not one to plateau. A. Wanda Jackson
9. Stop short of a march with this ruffian. It's a heavier endeavor. A. Beirut
10. A cardinal combines fire and ice with friends in high places. A. J Cole
11. The libra denotes these "brothers." Look forward to a new snack. A. Chiddy Bang