1. With my MMJ question it was more askin' that of those that want MMJ back (myself included in that bunch) why does it seem that almost everyone in said group wants them to close out the fest on Sunday? Again, I've never really stuck around fer the Sunday headliner (but if it were to be MMJ I would absolutely have to). 2. The record/album question wasn't vinyl exclusive. I use the term generically. So the last physical CD you bought then? I hate digital downloads. 3. Why the screen name "Bunny?" 4. How far away is Freefest? 5. Do you think Bonnaroo will expand it's 4-day festival schedule with the recent news? 6. What is the meanin' of life, the universe, and everythin'?
1. With my MMJ question it was more askin' that of those that want MMJ back (myself included in that bunch) why does it seem that almost everyone in said group wants them to close out the fest on Sunday? Again, I've never really stuck around fer the Sunday headliner (but if it were to be MMJ I would absolutely have to).
Because they're not Widespread Panic?
2. The record/album question wasn't vinyl exclusive. I use the term generically. So the last physical CD you bought then? I hate digital downloads.
I honestly don't remember, I'm currently on an austerity program so it's been a long while. I was going to buy the new Gomez at their 930 Club show but they canceled.
3. Why the screen name "Bunny?"
I am a big fan of rabbits. They are super cute and a free show. I had one named Bubba (real name Thumper but we never called him that) for 7 years.
I also used to really enjoy the Happy Bunny cartoon until I saw some little kid wearing one on a t-shirt. Kind of ruined it for me. I don't think the Mom understood the humor at all.
4. How far away is Freefest?
It's 58 miles from Leesburg.
5. Do you think Bonnaroo will expand it's 4-day festival schedule with the recent news?
Maybe not soon, but I could see expanding to Wednesday nights at some point. I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing, but change is inevitable.
6. What is the meanin' of life, the universe, and everythin'?
There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.
You are a flower, but what kind of flower are you?
What needs to be done to see you on 8/20?
It would help if the stars aligned.....
Do you like homemade Mac N Chz? or the Kraft box kind?
Depends on who's making it. I've had some that were 100x worse that the powdered box kind. I like Stouffer's a lot, but it's really unhealthy so I don't eat it very often.
What is the normal range for a Lactic Acid?
venous blood: 5-20 mg/dL or 0.6-2.2 mmol/L (SI units)
arterial blood: 3-7 mg/dL or 0.3-0.8 mmol/L (SI units)
I have no idea what this means, and hope I never need to find out because it would mean I'm pretty damn sick or something.
What happens when our pituitary gland is inhibited from releasing (ADH)? What fun-time activity influences this?
I think drinking? But, idk. From now on I'm just going to make up some shit, because looking for the answers to the last 2 questions is pretty scary. I thought about being a nurse but biology was really hard for me, I was unlucky enough to get the Dean; he thought everyone was a biology major and never graded on a curve. Awful. And chemistry? Fuggetaboudit. My talents lie elsewhere.
1. Are you a Toys 'R' Us kid? 2. How stressful is it organizin' the fantastic brunch? 3. PC or Mac? 4. Favorite color? 5. Favorite book and/or author? 6. Favorite movie? 7. How 'Roo tastic will Bonnaroo be in 2012? 8. What are you doin' at the moment you answer this question (other than answerin' said question)? 9. When I have the money should I get a new tattoo or get my current three touched up first?
I'd say no, because it wasn't around when I was little. I was a Toys 'R' Us Mom though!
2. How stressful is it organizin' the fantastic brunch?
Not stressful at all. I really enjoy it and it keeps me out of the Troo Music Lounge. ;D
3. PC or Mac?
PC, but Dan has a Mac and I mostly like it better.
4. Favorite color?
Currently lime green, but that's subject to change.
5. Favorite book and/or author?
Too many books to choose from, that's like picking a favorite child. I'm currently on a Terry Pratchett binge. If you've never read any Discworld books get thee to the library! He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's recently.
6. Favorite movie?
Also like picking a favorite child. Some of the movies I watch whenever they're on:
The Godfather Forrest Gump Young Frankenstein You've Got Mail
One Sunday evening a year, when I was a kid, The Wizard of Oz would be on. It was a not-to-be-missed event and my Mom made popcorn. (This was long before VCRs/DVDs and microwaves.) I loved that movie. Haven't seen it for a long time and the last time I did they cut out whole scenes. I think it was the flying monkeys and Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, awful. I didn't finish watching it.
So maybe it's my favorite, but more for nostalgia.
7. How 'Roo tastic will Bonnaroo be in 2012?
Pretty fucking 'Roo tastic is my prediction.
8. What are you doin' at the moment you answer this question (other than answerin' said question)?
Watching Dan eat yogurt.
9. When I have the money should I get a new tattoo or get my current three touched up first?
Hmm, I'd get the current ones touched up. I really like the giant roo tree you have and it should be as 'Roo tastic as possible.
We have hung out before, I know what part of you is rainbow flavored, some might go as far and say we have slept together, so can you tell me why I would give ^Belgian Manders nightmares?
How many questions are too many?
What is my favorite color?
I went to a party this past weekend at some friend's house. Long story short, candles, 'lighting candles', is an important theme in this relationship I have with these good people. It is one of the strings that ties us together and floating candles, sky lanterns was that symbol this past year at Roo. This past Saturday night, with everyone in the backyard, a red sky lantern floated over the party. Can you tell me why this happened?
what kind of Bourbon do I drink?
If you were to be in the business of selling butt plugs and you have to come up with catchy slogans to get people's attention, what would you use as a slogan idea maker, that could help you advertise and sell the plugs?
What baseball team is Quacker a fan of?
I did not wear shoes all weekend, How many toes do I have?
Jan 16 Disclosure
Feb 7 Umphrey's McGee
Mar 15 Dropkick Murphys
May 16 Mastodon / Gojira / Kvelertak
May 31 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Jun 21 John Butler Trio
Jun 24 Lionel Richie
Jul 11 DMB
Jul 25-27 Newport Folk
Aug 19 Arcade Fire
Oct 25 Fleetwood Mac
Nov 28 Run The Jewels