We already have tickets for Rothbury, but between gas prices and the price of boarding our dogs ($408 to have them boarded at the place where we know they will do well), we have just decided to sell them.
Post by NothingButFlowers on May 15, 2008 14:00:24 GMT -5
I appreciate the offer, but I just don't think we can afford the expense. With lower ticket prices, it not being a holiday weekend, and it's 3 hours closer, it looks like it would cost us a little less to go to All Good, but not enough that we can swing it right now. I didn't save my tax refund like I normally do, and now I'm kicking myself for that!
Post by NothingButFlowers on May 15, 2008 15:32:54 GMT -5
Believe me, it is! If it wasn't for that, it would have been a much easier decision. I'm harboring a secret hope that they will actually have Echo again this year and Primus will be there. It's a long shot, I know, but it's the only way to get through the day at this point.