What happens if my tee shot lands on a bird's back and he carries it out of bounds but then is attacked by a larger bird who grabs the ball and drops it in the hole? Is that still a hole in one? 'Cause that's how I'm gonna play it.
nice work on the DCFC recording, doc!! big props! I hope you don't mind I loaded it on the front page with credit to you!
also Phil is now up!
www.sendspace.com/file/mhc3kj Phil Lesh and Friends What Stage Bonnaroo Manchester, Tn June 18, 2006 Source: Peluso cemc6/ck4's(DIN,7'FOB,DFC,50'from stage)>w+mod ua-5>jb3(44.1) Transfer: jb3>creative playcenter>cdwave>flac Recorded and transferred by Jon Buffington (email@example.com)
1. Tuning 2. Uncle John's Band> 3. Jam> 4. Cumberland Blues 5. Big River
set 1 & set 2/disc2
1. Scarlet> 2. Fire> 3. Wachtower> 4. Rider
5. Shakedown> 6. Jam> 7. New Speedway Boogie
1. Feedback> 2. Caution (with Joan rap)> 3. Other One> 4. Gimme Shelter> 5. NFA> 6. Midnight Hour> 7. Franklin's
01. Intro 02. Four Winds 03. Train Under Water 04. First Day of My Life @ 05. Ship In A Bottle 06. Take It Easy (Love Nothing) 07. Poison Oak 08. Lover I Don't Have To Love 09. Soul Singer in the Session Band 10. Another Travelin' Song
01. Gillian and David Intro 02. Lua + 03. Laura Laurent 04. Hello Sunshine ^ 05. Singing A Song In The Morning +^# 06. An Attempt To Tip The Scales 07. Well Whiskey 08. June on the West Coast @
@ Conor solo acoustic + With Gillian Welch and David Rawlings ^ Gruff Rhys (Super Furry Animals) # With Jim James (My Morning Jacket)
Source: Binaurals > Sony D8-DAT Tracked using CDWave Encoded using Flac Frontend
01. Theme From Dr. Pyser 03:11.38 02. Gone 03:16.36 03. Bastard 05:37.18 04. All You Can Eat 02:57.74 05. Jesusland 04:20.08 06. Landed 04:33.01 07. Annie Waits 04:39.40 08. Bitches Ain't Shit 06:09.06 09. Brick (solo) 04:29.55 10. The Last Polka (solo) 03.41.62 11. picture / Army story 03:17.62 12. Army 03:41.61 13. talking 00:37.32 14. Zak and Sara 07:40.25 15. setting up the harmony 01:08.41 16. Rockin' The Suburbs 09:09.14
Ok, I'm gonna do Claypool and his Fancy Band next (hope to run home at lunch and begin the u/l).
I've got a bunch of stuff now. I want to hear what everyone is wanting out there.
Should I do 1. moe. (Acoustic) on the sonic stage? 2. moe. main stage set 3. The Streets 4. Damian Marley (sbd, but it's missing the encore!) 5. Mike Doughty 6. Grace Potter 7. Tom Petty 8. Steel Train
I've d/l'ed 95% of the bonnaroo stuff on Etree. These 8 are what i currently have converted to mp3 and have not uploaded, though. If there is something up there you see and want, don't fret, I just haven't gotten around to decoded and re-encoding them yet. This weekend should give me alot of time do all that.
show of hands on what should be next (after claypool)?
MY vote is for Steel Train next. Those guys have an amazing sound and a lot of the places ive seen them perform have had shitty accustics, so personally, id really dig a god outdoor show up to download. ESPECIALLY FROM ROO!!!!!! btw, its tapers like GOUGEaway who keep this scene alive! ROCK ON GUYS!!!!!
This thread is fantastic. If I wanted to contribute some Shooter or Cat Power, what exactly are the standards I should use?
I have both in FLAC, is 192kbps the "standard" rate I should do the MP3s at? As far as tagging is concerned, is artist, song, album, track number sufficient? Is there a good standard for what the "album" name should be or what the actually name of the file should be?
It will probably be sometime over the weekend that I would get at least one of these up.
For the record, the stuff that's not out there yet I'm most eager to get my hands on: Andrew Bird and Amadou and Miriam.
ka mai - There is no standard to use here. I personally prefer 192 or above, but that's just my own nit-pickiness. 128 or lower seems to be a noticeable loss of quality over 192 or above. 192 keeps it low enough that it doesn't fill up too much on my ipod and yet still retains a decent quality level.
as far as tags, if you can name the song,s great. I've come across some incomplete setlists, so if naming the trackes is not possible that's fine.
the standard album tag I've been using is: 2006-06-16 What Stage, Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, Manchester, TN
of course that changes based on date of show and stage of performance. But feel free to tag your files however you want. There is no standard!